INSTAGRAM

Sunday 20 October 2013

Liese Bubble Hair Colour Review// 21 Oct

Hello readers!!!!!!

This post would be on a review on the LIESE BUBBLE HAIR COLOUR.
At first, i wanted my hair colour to be like brown+red. But this reddish purple caught my eye so i decided to try it out! (it didnt turn out as bad as what i thought hehe)

(PS:// if you have hair that is beyond your shoulders, best recommend to use 2 boxes!)


After using the Liese Bubble Hair Colour, Chestnut Brown.
(aka my before hairdye hair colour)


After using the Liese Bubble Hair Colour, Antique Rose. 
(if you guys followed me on twitter, you guys should know that i captioned this picture as "my-not-obvious-purple+red-hair")



NEW COLOURS FROM LIESE YAY 
I personally like the Raspberry Brown more than the Creamy Beige! 
Raspberry Brown is my next hair colour target!!!! 

Do check out Liese's website for more details, 

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is so pretty omg!!! Im thinking aboutgetting this hair dye too but my hair is black so idk if it would turn out like your result! Do you perhaps have more photos without any filters?

    Mindy ♡
    mymychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete