INSTAGRAM

Sunday 5 January 2014

Dec//Jan

its 2014!!!!!!!!! woohoo

hey readers!!!! thank you so much for reading my blog and a very big shoutout to the readers from thailand!!!!! i love u guys so much<3<3<3

DECEMBER//12//
Belated christmas pressie from the sweetest mom, she bought and surprise me cause i have been eyeing on this for very long haha aw mom u so sweet.
Getaway to my second home, bangkok, thailand.
SAWASDEEKA TO MY ULTIMATE FAV GETAWAY PLACE!!!!!!!!! oh wait and im not a thai/half thai, im just a self-claimed thai cause i always visit bangkok for at least once a year or maybe twice, like during 2013, i visited bangkok twice!!!! love it 





 First visit to Mr Jones Orphanage @ Siam Center
1/F Seenspace, Thong Lor Soi 13
Bangkok, Thailand
Tel: 02 185 2378
How to get there: By taxi, tuktuk or by taking the BTS(their MRT) and alight at Thong Lo Station


Everything is so good there!!! Especially their whimsical fairytale deco!!! I ordered the supposedly very good and must try cake there and its called the "Choco Monster". hm its good and at the same time too sweet haha u guys can try it if u have a sweet tooth but if u dont, u can share it with a friend or something, its worth the try, really!!!! Their desserts are mainly priced at around SGD$4-$13, depending on what u order, they have really nice looking macaroons too, not sure if it taste good or nt haha.



Trip to Zoo!!!!!

Oh I went to the zoo is because my aunt has free tickets! haha. The last time i went to the zoo was around 10 years old? Cant really remember but the zoo did change quite alot from the last time i visited! Probably will re-visit the zoo for maybe a gathering or a date haha


Countdown Party!!!! Hello 2014!!!!!!!
I didnt celebrate christmas this year is because everybody is so busy so my aunt decided to plan a countdown party instead. We (me, my cousin and my sis) created a low-class/budget dance floor mainly known as clubs as we are still underage for clubs right? (Pls correct me if im wrong). We downloaded disco lights app on our phone, plays music also from phone and just start dancing!!!!! Really happy and high that day though its self-created. And we chose breezer over other alcoholic because breezer is cheap and the flavours is just damn gd!!!!
 JANUARY//1//

January turns out pretty good! I spent my first saturday having high-tea at supposedly Pan Pacific Hotel but it turns out that its really expensive and not worth so we (my family and me) went to Millenia Walk's TCC (The Connoisseur Concerto) to have our tea instead. The food is pretty good and worth the price.

(Sorry, no food pics!)


Sunday turns out real good even though its just a stay home sunday. (& i really miss having ballet on sunday, and im starting next week yay!) My cousins came over to my house and i decided to style my 9yo cutie Germaine with my Beanie (featured in my 2nd post, Retail Therapy) and she definitely pull off the beanie really well! (ps:// i love her big eyes)



Hope u guys had a great weekend too! 

Till then, 
EliciaLim

No comments:

Post a Comment